Financial Literacy & Why You Should Pay Attention.

I do not know how most of you will describe financial literacy, but to others it can be the understanding of basic accounting principles, to others it can be studying on how to invest……by now you would have realized that financial education can mean a lot to different people but the main question is why should you pay attention?

 Before answering the question there is one fact I must share. That is, before taking financial literacy serious the only financial training I had received was to save😞😞😞

So what pushed me over the edge?   A few years ago my parent's finances took a downward dive…. and for a longtime I wondered what I could have done to prevent it. It was during this period that my darkest thoughts began to plague me….. Thoughts like what if we never came out?  What if……you get what am trying to say.😟😟😟😟


So what did I do? I am ashamed to say that I couldn't do anything, my parents were able to pull themselves from that situation but to me it left a scar…💀💀💀… You see at that point I realized how my life had been a lie. Why?  I realized how much the school system was failing me, I saw how school was preparing me to be an employee and leave me in the rat race (will explain this point in the next part)

That was the turning point for me and with that I decided the biggest question in my life was how was I going to become RICH?  So what was the answer? The answer was partly found in the book, Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki and it led me on a quest of gaining financial literacy.

So now back to the question why should you pay attention? If after me giving my scenario you still aren't gingered………then the only reason I can give to you is that financial literacy is perhaps one of the greatest keys to becoming RICH.

If you are ready to start on your journey to gain financial literacy I recommend you follow this click  on the link below to start your journey.

to be continued.........
P.S: There is a surprise if you follow this link😉😉😉
http://eepurl.com/cxbteP


#shared

#finacialliteracyadvocate