Review On The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Mastering 

Photoshop in one week 



Now, I’m no professional photo editor, so when I came across this book what first attracted me was the title followed by the image on the cover. The title of the book promises to help you master Adobe Photoshop in one week!!!!... Which to me was quite a bold claim? This got me excited since I have seen the results of images edited by the application.

Before starting this review I would like to acknowledge the eBook’s author John Slavio, in being able to squeeze such information and experience in to such few pages.

Now to those who don’t know anything Adobe Photoshop, I would begin by saying Adobe Photoshop is among the best picture editing software in the world, have you ever wondered what application  is used to design flyers look no further since Adobe Photoshop is culprit. If all I have said hasn't raised your interest on what this application has to offer here are some images that will.






With the book the writing style was formal; the author actually takes time and describes the function of all the basic tools of the Adobe Photoshop application. Another of the advantages was the way the author added pictures of him using the tools and their after effects help the reader to visualize more on what the tool can do.


































My Personal Opinion

The book is worth the read since it introduces you to the rudimentary functions of Adobe Photoshop, but I wished the author should have made the book more like a project book, in the sense that there will be a specific image that if the reader follows all the instruction in the book will be able to create this would have caused the learning phase to be much faster and make it much more enjoyable.
To all who would love to read the book I will recommend uploading an image then trying all the tools the book recommends on it. To get a feel of the tool.


P.S. to check the book out follow the link.



Comments